- 2016 SEPTA Crum Creek rail bridge
- Temporary Platforms crossing from fixed platform successfully bridges the gap for those exiting and entering the train.
- On May 12, 2015 Amtrak 188 was faced with tragedy when it’s rail car derailed. PennFab was honored to be a part of the rebuilding of the large steel structures along the Northeast Corridor line. Our thoughts and prayers remain with those families who lost a loved one.
- New Castle, Delaware Pier
- Pier replacement. Old Pier was destroyed by Super Storm Sandy
Amtrak Catenary Structures