PennFab, Inc. is proud to be a 100% veteran-owned company. Our President and CEO, Michael J. Mabin, Sr., is a Veteran, and he has implemented the principles of Honor, Commitment, and Respect into the day-to-day operations of the company. In addition to being veteran-owned, we are proud to say that we use American-made materials and equipment.
On November 11, 2017, the nation will come together and celebrate Veterans Day. It is a day to remember and celebrate those who bravely served our country and fought for our freedom. Here are a few things you can do on Veterans Day, and every day, to honor your veterans.
- Thank a veteran for their service. When you see someone wearing a hat or article of clothing indicating in what conflict they served or what line of service they are in, a simple thank you can go a long way.
- Ask a veteran about their time in the service. Veterans who are willing to talk about their time in the service or wartime can open up a window into a different world. You can learn an immense amount about somebody from their experience. Showing that you’re really listening will mean a lot to them.
- Display the American flag. Veterans have a point of pride in their flag that is unmatched. The men and women who served in the Armed Forces do not view the flag as another decoration. To them, it is a symbol of lives lost and freedom gained.
- Visit the VA or a Veteran’s hospital. The VA and Veteran’s hospitals are home to many veterans who are disabled as a result of their service or who are aging and in need of more assistance. Some may not have many family members. A small gesture such as saying hello to the patients there or starting a conversation can show your appreciation for all they’ve sacrificed.
As a veteran-owned company, we at PennFab, Inc. are honored by those who have served in the line of duty. To us, every day is Veterans Day, and we are happy to support other local, veteran-owned businesses. For more information about our veteran status and what it means regarding our business, contact us by calling 215-245-1577.
Are you ready to start a promising career with an incredible company? PennFab is one of the largest fabricating and manufacturing facilities in the tri-state area, and we couldn’t have done it without our great employees. We are looking to expand our team with the addition of driven, hard-working individuals. Here are five reasons to work at the company that was voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2016 & 2017.
- Veteran Owned. President and CEO, Mike Mabin, Sr. is a Coast Guard Veteran and is proud to say PennFab is a 100% veteran-owned business. Our company is built on the basic principles of Honor, Commitment, and Respect. All materials used in our facility are made in America, including 99% of our equipment.
- We invest in our people. When Michael J. Mabin started PennFab in 1983, he didn’t build a business to sell it. PennFab was created to provide jobs for families for generations to come. We are ready to train employees and help them become the best that they can be. Not only do we reinvest in our business, but we reinvest in our people.
- Friendly, family-oriented environment. This is a family business, and it shows. We treat each of our employees as a member of the family, because to us, they are. You’ll notice that everyone takes care of one another, from the warehouse to the offices.
- Opportunities for growth. Our company was built from nothing, and there is no job that the President and Vice President at PennFab haven’t done before. When you work at PennFab, we provide you with hands-on experience and opportunities for education so you can develop your skills and excel in your career. We believe that success comes from hard work and determination, and if you share those qualities, the sky’s the limit.
- Benefits. We offer a great benefits package to our employees. We provide you with health insurance, a 401k plan with a 3% weekly employer contribution, paid holidays and vacation time, along with competitive wages.
At PennFab, we’re looking to grow our company and provide the best safety and quality to our employees and clients in the railroad, manufacturing and transportation industries. We have been setting a continuous standard of excellence for 34 years and would like you to join us to continue. Visit our jobs page to see available positions and apply in writing by emailing Jobs@PennFab.com.
PennFab is proudly recognized as one of the leading fabricators in the region. As always, we give nothing but the best Safety, Quality and Production.
We are so happy to be celebrating 34 years in business and thank everyone that has been a part of PennFab’s continued growth – our employees, customers and vendors.
PennFab, Inc, Setting the Standard of Excellence since 1983.
Made in the USA by tremendously dedicated, talented and proud American Craftsmen and Professionals.
AISC Certified – – PennDOT certified – 100% Veteran Owned – Made in the USA.
Voted Best Place to work 2016 and 2017.
Everyone at PennFab had a wonderful time working with some of our sons and daughters during Take your Sons and Daughters to work day. Held last Thursday, April 27th, the day is an annual event held at participating companies throughout the United States. The day is meant to help teach students team work, responsibilities, creating goals and more. We had a wonderful time and look forward to our children joining us again next year. #countonme
Take your kids to work at PennFab, Inc. Son and daughter at PennFab, Inc. with the family.
PennFab is so proud to receive the Best Place to Work 2017 award. Our employees voted for us helping us win for the second year in a row! We are so proud of our hard working employees and happy that they love being part of the PennFab team. We couldn’t be a true success without them. Interested in joining PennFab? You can send your resume to jobs@PennFab.com.
We are so excited to share our new website www.PennFab.com with you! It has been quite some time since we have updated it. We hope that you like the new look. Be sure to sign up for company updates because we have some exciting events and announcements coming up at PennFab and you don’t want to miss them.